When we’re kids we think heroes have special powers & wear capes but as we get older and realise the most important things in life we find heroes in the every day.
It is amazing how much encouragement someone can add to your day with the simplest gesture or supportive helping hand …
- The smiley face in the middle of a stressful situation or day.
- The person who comes to your aid when you fall or knock something over.
- The listening ear that has enough worries of it’s own but is always there for you to have a good moan.
- The best friend who knows exactly what you need before you even know you need it!
- The colleague who takes the time to congratulate you on a job well done.
- The hubby/wife who steps in to support you and take care of the tasks that keep your house and family ticking over when life is busy.
I could add to this list every day of the week! And today’s Worship Wednesday track has made me so aware of the angels in disguise sent by God just as he promised…
“For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.”
Psalms 91:11 NLT
I can look back on my life and pinpoint exact moments God sent friends, family and even strangers into a situation or moment to move mountains and remind me that I’m not alone.
You may never know their names
But they’re moving mountains just the same
Instead of searching for the spotlight
They’ll follow Jesus into the darkest night